Massage therapy is the practice of using touch to manipulate the soft tissue muscles of the body. It is performed for a variety of reasons, including treating painful ailments, decompressing tired and overworked muscles, reducing stress, rehabilitating sports injuries, and promoting general health. Clients often seek massage for its medical benefit and for relaxation purposes, and there is a wide range of massage modalities that Jen and Omar will choose from to create a customized treatment session just for you. These modalities include Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point deactivation, Neuromuscular therapy (NMT), Lomi, myofascial release, PNF, Postural Integration (PI), hydrotherapy, acupressure, guided breathing, and more depending on treatment.
Relaxation massage is all about relaxing. It focuses on giving our clients time to recover from the stresses of daily life, as well as the promotion of physical health, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
When you experience relaxation massage, you can expect a treatment that involves:
● Long smooth gliding strokes that are rhythmic and flowing
● Pressure that is deeply relaxing, but not painful
● A treatment that is designed to soothe and relax you, not to relieve chronic pain or other underlying ailments
● A therapist who also takes the massage environment into account. This involves soothing music, warm luxurious towels, hot stones and the use of essential oils to enhance both the environment and the effects of the massage.
Bodywork sessions are a collection of techniques for restoring health and balance to the entire person by working through the body. It’s a intimate experience between the client’s troubled areas, pain tolerance, state of mind and the therapist. Our bodywork treatment consists of intense, focused and concentrated massage strokes on one specific area of the body at a time. The pressure may vary from firm to deep depending on tolerance and it can continue for a period of up to thirty seconds at a time, and is designed to alleviate tension, chronic pain and limited range of motion.
Some clients can be rid of pain in only one session, while other clients will require several sessions before a noticeable change takes place. Omar and Jen will make sure to spend time warming up the tissue with Swedish and other relaxation techniques before progressing into more specific work, to ensure a pleasant and effective experience each and every time. Jennifer Barry, LMT and Omar Soto, LMT are proud to be your massage and bodywork specialists. Our services are priced as followed:
● 75 minutes $80
● 90 minutes $100
● Pre and Postnatal 60 minutes $70
● Aromastone 75 minutes $90 or 90 minutes $110 (essential oils infused hot stone massage)
● 45 minutes Head, neck and shoulders $65
● Corporate or events chair massage $1 a minute
● Private events, gatherings, local in home and hospitality in room massage therapy will be offered.
Call Omar or Jen for more information.
Hours of operation for Rhythms Massage are 7 days a week from 10 am to 8pm.
To make an appointment with Jennifer Barry please call 413-464-4504 or email@example.com
To make an appointment with Omar Soto please call 413-347-0775 or firstname.lastname@example.org